History of TFS Restoration, formerly The Frame Shop and gallery
Louis Bucklin opened his first Photography Studio and Frame Shop in 1956 on State Street in Media, Pennsylvania, where he offered photography and picture framing services as well as photo, painting, and frame restoration work. In 1968, The Frame Shop moved to Baltimore Pike in Media, where Louis later phased out photography to focus on framing, restoration, and the newly added gallery.
In 1978, daughter Kathy joined Louis at The Frame Shop and gallery, becoming an official partner in the business in 1994.
Although our retail location closed in 2014, we continue our tradition of expert photo, painting, and frame restoration work by appointment at our Mancil Road location in Media, PA. Call for more information at (610) 566‑5485.